Sunday, May 6, 2007

The Image Appears

The wonders of computers will never cease to amaze me. Here is a picture of the horoscope weaving I did with Just Our Yarn's painted 10/2 tencel. Christine, a reader of my blog happened to run into the Diane and Cathie at the Maryland Sheep and Wool yesterday. Christine mentioned I wanted a picture of the woven tencel to post on my blog, and Diane produced a picture on the spot. Christine emailed me the picture. It took me longer to figure out how to post the picture than it took Christine to get it and send it to me.

I must get back to the loom. I am weaving a quick little something on Grace. I will show you tomorrow. It's all chenille and always fun...

2 comments:

Laritza said...

Wonders of computers! I love your blog and read it every single time. Keep it coming!

Bonnie said...

Laritza,
Thanks for the encouraging words!

I was looking for your email address because I wanted to know how your weaving was coming along. The other part of the wonders of computers is that I can't find it anywhere. Drop me an email when you have a chance.