Friday, May 18, 2007

Experiment with Bambu 7 Continues

I went back and re threaded the heddles. Of course, it didn't take me nearly as long as I thought it would. It takes much longer building up the courage to go back and face the error.

You can see the one little errant yellow green end just waiting to be reclaimed.

So here is my Color Horoscope Warp all ready to go.


A question often asked: What should I use as my weft? Color? Fiber? I started weaving with Bambu 7 in red. After a couple of inches I wondered what it would look like using Bambu 12 as my weft (also is red). Then I wondered what it would be like to double the Bambu 12.

Stay tuned for the answer to this and EVERY other weft question.

2 comments:

CoachLeslie said...

Bonnie, I love reading your blog and looking at the beautiful pictures...you always remind me of why I love to weave. You have such a playful spirit! Thank you...^-^

Christine said...

I'm tuned in and enjoying the show!