Friday, July 13, 2007

Traveling and Raveling

RAVEL--to become separated into its parts, especially threads

I had a long discussion recently about whether the correct word is ravel or unravel (one "l" or two?) I just checked the dictionary and the definitions and spelling seem to be interchangeable.


Hello from NYC! This is my first venture into the big city since 1966. I can't believe I am here at a friend's computer after seeing Grey Gardens, a fabulous Broadway Show. I am about to venture out on my own for the first time. I have to say I am nervous since I am a congenital non-traveler. I think this is one of the things I love about blogging (especially the Cluster Map), travel without leaving home.

Sadly I don't know how to add pictures from this computer, but words are better than nothing.

As much as I would love to sit here and give you a blow by blow account of my travel adventures, I must get out into the throng.

As for raveling, my mother and I un-knitted 5 more cashmere sweaters in the Baltimore portion of my journey.

1 comment:

Christine said...

Have fun in the City!!