Monday, July 2, 2007

Off to the East--Really

I was trying to find the perfect image to symbolize my trip while my ride to the airport is due here in 5 minutes. I will be visiting my favorite Aunt at the very beginning of my trip, and this is her pig collection (actually just part of her pig collection). And since this is the year of the pig, I thought this would do.

After my last trip and a 2 week silence from the blog, I realized I couldn't do that again. What I didn't take into account is the only way to keep the continuity is to have a laptop. I don't have one, but I will attempt to make some entries along the way.

I have so many topics I want to write about, so don't give up on me if the quality and quantity of Weaving Spirit is diminished for the next 25 days. Besides it summer!

My first order of business on this trip is to find the perfect Maryland Crab Cake.

1 comment:

Laritza said...

Tell us more about your Aunt's pig collection! amazing!