Sunday, February 17, 2008

Loose Ends

LOOSE END #1 Here is the picture of the Turned Weft Ikat Workshop participants happily modeling their ikat dyed skeins. It got erased from the last post accidentally.
LOOSE END #2 I just received a "no reply" comment to a blog post I made a year ago:
Chenille, The Pet You Don't Have to Feed
If you ask me a question and want me to answer, you have to give me a way to contact you.

LOOSE END #3 For those of you who guessed my birthday, March 4th
(even if you weren't the first), only one of you sent me your address. I don't want to beg you, but this is an email I received on Saturday.

Your card arrived on Saturday. How lovely!!! I wasn't expecting something so professionally finished....after seeing your work on the web, I should have known better. Silly me!

Thank you, I am honored to receive it!

Happy Birthday!

Valerie

No comments: