Thursday, June 11, 2009

Ready to Fly

Saying goodbye to my studio for a while always fills me with mixed feelings. Leaving projects unfinished assures that I will attempt to return.

Here is what's on Grace. Perhaps I will know which colors I want to use for weft the next time I sit down to weave.

My little "Seeds of Hope" are ready to hop into the suitcase.


I'll try to post while I am on the road.


All I really want to do right now is head over to Weavolution and form a group. I can't imagine you haven't been there, but it not.....well it's what the weaving community has been hungry for.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I love seeing your looms, they are always full of gorgeous colors!

Anonymous said...

Hello Bonnie! The studio looks wonderful! I hope you have a wonderful trip.

Anonymous said...

Bonnie, your studio is jam packed with colorful inspiration! Love the seeds of hope - I just know that they smell wonderful - lavender is such a soothing herb. Enjoy your trip, wish I lived in Asheville it would be a pleasure to have tea and conversation with you. Be safe on your journey.

best wishes, Martha

Pam Howard said...

Bonnie
So Sorry to have missed you when you were in Brasstown. I was in Florida tending to a family medical emergency. I would have LOVED meeting you and talking to you. You have my home phone number just give me a call again and we can talk. Also the Seeds of Hope came at a real good time for me, thanks!
Pam Howard, John C. campbell Folk School Resident Weaver