Monday, May 28, 2012

A Great Conference

I just returned from a fabulous week at the Hand Weavers Spinners and Dyers of Alberta Conference. The truth of their vision statement was demonstrated in every way.

"A community that supports, promotes, educates and inspires Fibre Arts."



We started off the week with a 3-day Color Horoscope Weaving Workshop. This workshop just keeps getting better.


I have to remember to take group shots--next time.

The Intentional Design Class ---image below should be vertical, so turn your head to the side.

This is close to a group shot---the many shades of peace.

And below is the Woven Paper Collage class. I hope to have some virtual quilts as soon as I receive scans of all the woven collages.


Now pretend you are seeing a short film of everybody at the Conference waving to you.....

2 comments:

margery meyers haber said...

Dare I ask which way I should turn my head? I'm guessing the turquoise and yellow wrapping goes on top, and the black and pumpkin on the bottom.

Bonnie said...

Hi Margery, You are correct in your guess (grin)