Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Award!

image

Peg has done me the honor of nominating me for the Kreativ Blogger award.

Accepting this award means following some rules:

  1. copy the Kreativ Blogger award to your blog
  2. put a link to the person from whom you received the award
  3. nominate 8 other blogs and
  4. link to them
  5. then leave a message on the blogs you nominated

Here are the eight bloggers I have selected in no particular order.


Constance Rose Designs

Woven~N~Spun

Buy-a-thread

Artistic Artifacts

Bonnie Samuel Designs

t'katch

NZ flax weaving

Argoknot







1 comment:

OzWeaver said...

Bonnie,

Thank you for the blog award! I want to give it right back to you! Is that allowed?

Thank you for the post on Time (Feb), which is giving me much food for thought....

and speaking of time, I will not be able to comply with the rules of passing on blog awards until next week since I am away from home and do not much internet access!

Thanks again,

Brenda