Thursday, March 15, 2012

Teaching Schedule

Color Horoscope Weaving threads all counted out and ready to go on the loom

I don’t know why I am not a bit more proactive in letting folks know about my teaching schedule. Perhaps it is because last year I didn’t have one. I had been trying out an experiment---accepting invitations to teach rather than sending out applications. I am happy to report this year I have received some invitations which I will somewhat belatedly share with you at this time. Below is an overview


DATE: May 22-25 (Pre-Conference workshop)


PLACE: HAND WEAVERS SPINNERS & DYERS OF ALBERTA, High River


TOPIC: COLOR HOROSCOPE WEAVING (3-day)


DATE: May 25, 26 and 27


TOPIC: INTENTIONAL DESIGN (1/2 day)

WOVEN PAPER COLLAGE (1/2 day)

DATE: June 8-9

PLACE: MONTANA ASSOCIATION OF WEAVERS AND SPINNERS, Missoula

TOPIC: WOVEN WORDS (one day workshop) class is full!

ALMOST IKAT (one day workshop)

DATE: September 16-22

PLACE: JOHN C CAMPBELL FOLK SCHOOL, Brasstown, North Carolina

TOPIC: COLOR HOROSCOPE WEAVING (7 day)

To register: www.FolkSchool.org

2 comments:

Actual Exams said...

Beautiful colors

mao said...

I'm hoping things will come together for me to be at the JCCFS. It's one of my favorite places on earth!