Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Celebrating 50 K Visitors--With Deep Appreciation

I've been wanting to post this picture for ages, but it never seemed to fit a topic (not that it does now). Since I couldn't seem to find the appropriate image to mark this milestone, I fished up an ikat image I wove in the early 80's shortly after I moved to Seattle. I visited Montana often the first couple of years I moved away though and always found great backdrops to display weaving.

Thanks to everyone! I have certainly enjoyed the blog experience far more than I thought possible. Whereas having a blog hasn't inspired me to begin writing a book or monograph....

I STARTED A SECOND BLOG!

Since people keep sending me "Inspired by Bonnie" pictures and paragraphs, I decided this is a topic that needs its own space. I will put a link on the side bar. I hope you like the change and will pop over and visit from time to time.

4 comments:

Cate Rose said...

Congrats on 50K visitors! And the second blog looks great. Yeah, I totally love blogging -- I found you that way! -- obviously, with my current four!

Dorothy said...

It's good to know you are enjoying blogging, I expect a few of those visits are me, I keep coming back!

Bye for now...

Anonymous said...

You've got to watch those blogs. They'll reproduce on ya! ;>

Syne

Valerie said...

What a lovely photo!! Bonnie, I always enjoy your blog...and probably count pretty heavily into those 50k hits.
Now I'll have 2 stops to make on my morning 'blogwalk'